Thu, Jan 05|
breath workshop | IN PERSON
Discover the power of your breath to help calm anxiety, ease overwhelm & breakthrough limitations | Cost: $25 Sign up at incycleindy.com
Time & Location
Jan 05, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM EST
InCycle Indy, 736 Hanover Place, Carmel, IN 46032, USA
About the event
We will work with three breathing techniques to help calm anxiety, ease overwhelm & breakthrough limitations.
Additional benefits of breathwork include:
- releases toxins from your body
- increases energy & boosts immune system
- strengthens your lungs
- increases self-awareness
- eliminates chronic pain
- improves sleep (just don't do right before bed)
- aids with your digestion
- releases trauma & fear
- allows you to explore altered states of consciousness, consciously
- increases self-love
- helps you to find emotional balance
- increases self-confidence
- provides massive stress relief
- deepens your relationship to self & others
- relieves anxiety & depression
Because we will be breathing deep into the belly, be sure to give yourself at least 2 hours between your last meal & this workshop. It's no fun breathing with a full belly.
Feel free to bring a blanket and a journal. Beginners welcome!
(*You must purchase the workshop prior to signing up. It can be purchsased on the InCycle Indy app or online at incycleindy.com: to buy online, please select workshops from the InCycle menu at the top on your desktop, or from the menu icon if you are on your phone).