Mon, Sep 18|
Vermont St. Plaza
FREE | breakthrough breathwork | OUTDOOR
Breakthrough old stories, thought patterns, limiting beliefs & conditioning so you can finally, truly connect to the authentic you! A little nervous? You should be. This will change your life, if you let it.
Time & Location
Sep 18, 6:00 PM – 6:45 PM EDT
Vermont St. Plaza , 350 Canal Walk, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
About the event
Breakthrough old stories, thought patterns, limiting beliefs & conditioning so you can finally, truly connect to the authentic you!
Additional benefits of breathwork include:
- releases toxins from your body
- increases energy & boosts the immune system
- strengths your lungs (duh!)
- increases self-awareness
- eases chronic pain
- aids with your digestion
- releases trauma & fear
- allows you to explore altered states of consciousness, consciously
- helps you to find emotional balance
- provides massive stress relief
- deepens your relationship to self & others
- relieves anxiety & depression
- increases self-confidence
- increases self-love
Because we will be breathing deep into the belly, be sure to give yourself at least 2 hours between your last meal & this workshop. It's no fun breathing with a full belly.
Feel free to bring your favorite blanket and a journal. Beginners welcome!
Must register in advance. This free class will be held outside so if weather is an issue, a cancelation email will be sent prior to class.
FREE breathwork on ICT